ACT, SAT, PSAT, AP
ACT Test Dates
|Northwest Rankin HS||Brandon High School|
|----||September 14, 2019|
|October 26, 2019||October 26, 2019|
|December 14, 2019||December 14, 2019|
|February 8, 2020||February 8, 2020|
|April 4, 2020||
April 4, 2020
|----||June 13, 2020|
|July 18, 2020|
- April 13 Student Practice - The AP Program has already unlocked relevant free-response questions in AP Classroom for digital use so teachers can assign free-response questions that students can take at home. Starting April 13, students, including students in exam-only sections, will see a new Optional Student Practice section that includes the most relevant free-response questions (FRQs) to help them practice the concepts and skills that will be tested in May 2020. Students can answer these in any order, and they'll have an opportunity to review how each question will be scored before they submit so they can review and revise their answer.
- AP Parent Webinar - Thursday, April 16th 7pm EST Help Your Student Prepare for AP Exams Webinar. Parents are invited to join a webinar hosted by Trevor Packer, head of the AP Program, to learn more about at-home testing, the exam schedule, and AP review classes. He'll interview an AP teacher about how to best prepare for exams and a representative from college admissions about how students can earn college credit and placement with exam scores. Registration link can be found here.
- The AP Program will email AP students on Monday, April 13 with their exam schedule and they will also survey students to learn more about AP plans.
- Sophomores and juniors will be offered the opportunity to take the PSAT on October 16th during first and second blocks.
- Freshmen students will be offered the opportunity to take the Pre-ACT on October 16th during first and second blocks.
- Students interested need to see their English teacher for more information.